This Intellectual Output (IO) covers different aspects related to the specification and design of the resulting course of the project. It will require the definition of:
- Learning objectives of the course.
- The structure of the course. This is how the information is organised.
- The learning methods to be applied to achieve the defined learning objectives.
- The contents to be developed and the associated responsible organisation.
- Evaluation methods proposed to demonstrate the achievement of the learning objectives, the associated schedule and accreditation procedures.
- Recognition framework.
This IO handle the specification and design of the whole model of the e-learning course. The tasks to develop to accomplish this IO are:
- T1. Definition of the training preferences for PODIATRAIN course.
- T2. Definition of the learning objectives,
- T3. Definition of the structure of the course.
- T4. Definition of the evaluation and self-assessment methods.
- T5. Definition of the recognition framework.