The Final meeting and Steering Committee of the PODIATRAIN project took place last 28th of February 2019 in Valencia at IBV facilities.
The following topics were covered during the project and the Consortium finalized the last details for the final justification.
- Administrative and financial issues of the project.
- Pilot study analysis and implementation of the final version-Impartation of the training courses
- Evaluation of the training courses
- External evaluation of the training courses
- Pilot study analysis and implementation of the final version-Review of Results
- Implementation of the final version
- Dissemination-To revise dissemination activities already performed
- Exploitation-List of possible actions regarding the exploitation activities to be done from now until the end of the project
- Project management-Project justification
PODIATRAIN arises to generate a learning offer addressed to podiatrists and foot health professionals to complement the learning outcomes of current formal high educational programmes with training in new technologies for diagnoses and treatment of patients. The diversity in formal educational programmes across countries leads to a consequent heterogeneity of podiatry professionals, but the need of gaining knowledge in new technologies for patient assessment and diagnosis is a common issue throughout Europe.
This project is Funded by European Commission ERASMUS+. Call 2016 KA2 – Cooperation and Innovation for Good Practices.